Add detail and atmosphere to your game without adding any performance or memory overhead:
- Breaks up the monotony of repeating textures
- No additional geometry
- Details conform to irregular geometry
- Virtually no additional memory usage as grunge details are stored in the existing lightmaps
- Can render in a single pass, meaning less fillrate and draw calls compared to other methods of adding detail, such as decals
EZ GUI for UNITY
Creating GUIs for Unity has never been easier. EZ GUI features:
- GUI controls whose appearance and behavior can be fully customized.
- Editor-based tools for creating menus and wizards with little to no code.
- Built-in transition system for applying many kinds of animation and easing effects for controls and menus.
- Seamless and effortless integration with Sprite Manager 2 to add sprite animation to any sprite-based EZ GUI control.
SPRITE MANAGER 2
SpriteManager 2 makes working with sprite-based graphics in Unity a breeze. Among its most powerful features are:
- Automatic sprite atlas generation
- Drag-and-drop animation building
- Visual interface using the inspector
- Automatic pixel-perfect sprite sizing
- Support for using non-uniformly sized sprites