Add detail and atmosphere to your game without adding any performance or memory overhead:
- Breaks up the monotony of repeating textures
- No additional geometry
- Details conform to irregular geometry
- Virtually no additional memory usage as grunge details are stored in the existing lightmaps
- Can render in a single pass, meaning less fillrate and draw calls compared to other methods of adding detail, such as decals
Creating GUIs for Unity has never been easier. EZ GUI features:
- GUI controls whose appearance and behavior can be fully customized.
- Editor-based tools for creating menus and wizards with little to no code.
- Built-in transition system for applying many kinds of animation and easing effects for controls and menus.
- Seamless and effortless integration with Sprite Manager 2 to add sprite animation to any sprite-based EZ GUI control.
- Automatic sprite atlas generation
- Drag-and-drop animation building
- Visual interface using the inspector
- Automatic pixel-perfect sprite sizing
- Support for using non-uniformly sized sprites