Automatic Game Saving
- Do you dread writing all your game saving code?
- Do you find it difficult to save the complete and precise game state?
- Are you a designer or artist who wants to add saving to your game but are intimidated by the programming required?
and Beyond Software has developed a turn-key solution that requires
very little code to implement and can save and restore just about
any of your game's state
data. Now saving and restoring your run-time game state will involve
little more than dragging and dropping, and clicking a few checkboxes!
It works with all versions of Unity and for all Unity build targets (see note above)
(Windows, Mac, Web, and iPhone).
Just a few of the features:
almost any publicly declared property or member as part of your save
game by simply checking a box next to which properties you want saved.
See supported types below.
- Save and restore
references to other GameObjects or Components. Extremely useful
for saving the states of all kinds of things such as missiles that seek
other objects, etc.
- Mark objects or prefabs for saving by simply dragging the GameDataSaver script onto them.
- Save object data created in-editor as well as prefabs instantiated at run-time!